Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scrapbooksteals.com Retreat 2012- Oct. 12-13



After last year's fabulous retreat, I was counting down the days 'till the 2012 retreat. Let me just say that it did not disappoint! I had the best time ever, especially seeing friends I only see at the retreat and getting to meet my online besties for the first time.  It felt so good to just have a kid-free weekend and all the time I needed to scrap. I stayed at the hotel Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and it was a blast. The classes and make and takes were fantastic. It was such a great deal and I definitely got my money's worth. I am so excited to go again next year!

 Mini album class by American Crafts

 8x8 Album from WeR Memory Keepers


Here are the layouts that I completed while at the retreat.



















No comments:

Post a Comment