Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A perfect gift to commemorate a special day

My niece, who was born shortly after we got married, turned 8 a couple of days ago. In the LDS church, that is the age when we can decide to be baptized or not. My niece has made the decision to be baptized and will be next weekend.  I wanted to make her something special to give her to commentate this important time in her life. With a little help from Scrapbooksteals.com and Kiwi Lane Designs, I was able to make her the perfect gift.



Scrapbooksteals had these great wooden lace-up albums as a steal and the Kiwi Lane templates are so fantastic that it made creating so easy.



The Kiwi Lane templates I used were
MAdison Ave 3A
Spook Alley 3A, 2B, and 3B
Floral 2
Sweetheart 3T

I can't say enough good things about Scrapbooksteals.com and Kiwi Lane.  Scrapbooksteals always has such great daily "steals" and absolutely wonderful customer service. Their blog has great inspiration and fun challenges each week. Kiwi Lane's products are so perfect for scrapbooking and cards and they are always so helpful and have such fast shipping. They also have a wonderful blog with great challenges and great projects to show how versatile their products are. If you haven't checked out those great companies, I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment