Tuesday, March 6, 2012

There's a new company in town....

A great person I met through scrapbooking, Dan Sekulich, got ahold of me and asked if I would be interested in creating some layouts showcasing his new company.  They were going to debut at CHA Winter 2012 and needed some creations to display. I was greatly humbled that he asked and very happy to have the opportunity to play with some fun new product.  As soon as I saw it all, I fell in love!

The fabulous new company is Trinity Paper Arts.  I love their new collections Sincerely, Surf N' Swim, and Making the Team.  Their paper is fantastically fresh and a dream to work with.

Making the Team is fantastic and I wish my kids were a bit older so I could scrap all their sports photos.  What I really love about this collection are the Cutups. They have them for 6 different sports. 6!  Those cutups can go with any paper in the collection.  I won't have to buy different collections for each sport. Isn't that cool?  The colors are nice and rich and printed on good quality paper.


The medium/dark blue in Surf N' Swim is to die for. It has been my favorite color since I was little and just about died when I saw it in this collection. It is so yummy!  I love the gorgeous yellow and orange in this collection.  The colors go so well together.  I have seen many beach/swim paper collections, but none of them seem to fit the grown-up feeling that I want to portray in some layouts. This collection has the perfect feeling. The colors are fun, but deeper and richer. I just love it.


And last but not least, Sincerely.  Swoon.  Out of the three, Sincerely is my absolute favorite. Why you may ask? Because it is the colors of my bedroom! Well, my bedroom is still a work in progress, but the colors match my curtain fabric perfectly and you can sure as heck bet that I will be incorporating many of these papers in my room decorations. The red is a wonderful deep color that just screams rich and luscious.  I also love black and white, so pair that with a deep red and I think I just died and went to heaven! The calla lilies are just gorgeous and a wonderful treat in this collection. It is just fantastic.


I also decided to make a few cards. They came together so easily and I love that I now have a couple of sports themed cards to send.



So what do you think? Go ahead and check out their website and then head over to Facebook and give them some love.  While you're out and about, check your local store for some of this awesome new paper. I promise, you won't be disappointed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job showcasing their new company!

    ReplyDelete