Saturday, July 6, 2013

Scrapbooksteals.com Peridot Mid-Week Mojo Series

Another Mid-week Mojo Series is done at Scrapbooksteals.com. I am happy to say that I completed them all again and have completed every MWM since it started! Add those all up and you have quite a few scrapbooks filled. The sketches are great and I print them out and store them in a binder so that I can use them again and again. They also do a weekly prize drawing and are always so generous in their scrappy prizes. If you don't participate, head over to their blog every Wednesday and get started. It is a lot of fun and addicting. :)

Here are my 10 Peridot sketch interpretations:

Peridot 1
 
Peridot 2


Peridot 3

Peridot 4


Peridot 5


Peridot 6


Peridot 7


Peridot 8


Peridot 9



Peridot 10

No comments:

Post a Comment