Friday, May 17, 2013

SS Design Team with Authentique's "Original"

Today is my first post as a Design Team Member on the Scrapbooksteals.com Blog.  I had the opportunity to work with Authentique's Original Collection


The collection was so fun to work with and so versatile.  I am a sucker for navy blue and this collection wowed me from it's release. The paper quality is excellent- nice and thick. It is perfect for paper crafts, layouts, cards, pretty much whatever.  Even after all these projects, I still have plenty left to do quite a few layouts.  I think this collection would look fabulous paired with other colors. It makes an excellent base color. 

Head on over to the Scrapbooksteals blog to check out how I used this collection and more of my projects. (Also, be sure to checkout Scrapbooksteals.com's daily deals every day at 9 am & 9pm MST. It is where I buy pretty much all my scrapbooking supplies and have the most amazing deals.)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment