Sunday, May 5, 2013

A little birthday gift..

My sister travels a lot for work and today is her birthday. A while back I thought about how fun it would be to give her a map to check off all the states she visits. I found an awesome map with states in the Silhouette Store. I saved the image after sizing it and used the sketch pens to create the map. I grabbed some scissors to fussy cut the map and it was pretty much done. I adhered to map to an American Crafts adhesive fabric sheet and threw on some Thickers. It fit nicely into a 12x12 memory tray and I included some tiny adhesive jewels for every state she visits.


I hope she likes it. I love how it turned out and will definitely be making one to document our families trips. 

Also, today is the last day to enter the Kiwi Lane Playtime Accessory Giveaway. Click here to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment