After it was all laid out, I grabbed a pair of scissors and Authentique's Carefree collection and got to work. Before using the templates, my 2-pagers would take forever. Laying everything out makes doing a 2-pager so much easier and faster. After getting it all designed, I was able to get it cut, inked, glued and finished within the hour. For me, that's pretty fast.
12 inch strips- 1 inch
Clara Lane 1 a&b,2 a&b, 3 a&b
Sweetheart 1, 3, 4, 3T, 4T
American Crafts Thickers and Ribbon
Colorbox Ink- Charcoal
Are you sold on the Kiwi Templates yet? Come on, you know you want some. :) For a chance to win a $25 gift code to the Kiwi Lane Shop, be sure to leave a comment on each of the 13 blog posts. One lucky winner will be chosen from the comments. If you just can't wait to get your hands on some, just head over to the shop and take a look. You won't regret it. If you still aren't sold yet, keep hopping along and check out more wonderful ideas.
1. Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
2. Cathryn Hanson http://www.catscrapcreations.blogspot.ca
3. Staci Jones http://www.scrapbookingischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/ <-- You are here.
4. Rebecca Keppel http://www.myclutteredcorner.com/ <-- Next stop
5. Melissa Dehne http://abitofscrappygoodness.blogspot.com/
6. Jessica Arrant http://errantscraps.blogspot.com
7. Charissa Miller http://www.akihasmommascraps.com
8. Sherri Thompson http://www.sherrithompson.blogspot.com
9. Kristy MacKeen http://www.mamasanity.blogspot.com
10. Sherri Funk http://faithandscraphappiness.blogspot.ca
11. Roselyn Riley http://prettylittlepackages.blogspot.com/
12. Lisa Anderson http://scrappingobsessions.blogspot.com
13. Leslie Prinkki http://www.scrapsofmine.blogspot.com
Thanks again for visiting me today! Be sure to follow my blog using Google Friend Connect. I am giving a wonderful prize package away (including some Kiwi Lane Templates) as soon as I reach 50 followers. Have a great day!