Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kiwi Lane DT Doodles- Week 1 and 2

I have already professed my love for sketch challenges and wanted to share another one of my favorites with you. Kiwi Lane Designs is well into their second week of DT Doodles and they are absolutely fantastic! The ladies that do these sketches are phenomenal and so inspiring! The last 2 weeks have been 2 page layouts, which I am in desperate need of because I have huge stacks of pictures to scrap. If you want in on the fun, be sure to check out their blog every Monday. You won't be sad you did. :) (Do the sketch and enter to win $25 gift code to buy some more sweet templates!)

Week 1 sketch:


My interpretation:


Templates:
Paisley Place 1 A&B and 2 A&B
Bracket 3
Celebrate 4
Tags 6

We R "Hall Pass"
American Crafts Thickers and cardstock
Downtown Tape "Old Hollywood" Washi Tape



Week 2 sketch:

My interpretation:



Templates:

Adorn 3A, 2B
Tags1, 5
Celebrate 1,2
Rings 3

Fancy Pants "It's Your Day"
American Crafts Thickers, cardstock, and twine

No comments:

Post a Comment