Friday, March 16, 2012

Authentique March Challenge Take 1



I loved using Gathering on this adorable picture of my oldest climbing a tree last summer.  This little girl has so much confidence in herself and doesn't believe that she can't do things. She believes that she can do whatever she wants and I am grateful for that.  I believe one of the hardest things as a mom is teaching kids to have confidence in themselves.  With the world being such a rough place, it is so important for kids to learn that can can be anything and do whatever they want and the only one that can stop them is themselves. I want all four of my kids to grow up confident in themselves and help instill confidence in others.


Supplies:
Authentique Gathering
Studio Calico Wood Pendants
American Crafts Thickers
We R Sew Easy floss

No comments:

Post a Comment