Monday, April 8, 2013

Winners!

I just want to say a big Thank You to all those who visited, left comments, and became followers this weekend. It was great to read all of those wonderful comments and kind words. I really appreciate it.

Now for the winners:

50 states wood veneer from the SS Blog Hop: #18 Mer

Tiny Shapes from the Kiwi Lane Blog Hop: #6 Simply Crafted

Now, if you noticed right over there in the right column, I hit 50 Followers! I actually surpassed that number and i am so appreciative of you guys!

Now I am sure you are all waiting on the edge of your seats to see who the winner of the big 50 Blog Followers contest is. I decided to let my little boy help with this one.




Congrats Heather & Steve Gray!!!

Congrats ladies! You have until Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 12 noon MST to email me to claim your prize. Email your address to staci.jones at gmail.com and I mail your prize out this week. (If the prizes aren't claimed, I will redraw a new winner.)


Didn't win this time? Be sure to hang around because I had so much fun with the giveaways, I'll be doing one each month. Also, as soon as I reach 100 followers, I'll be doing another big giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment