Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MWM Amethyst #7

 7a

 The fabulous Kyla Norris was the guest sketcher over on Scrapbooksteals.com and I absolutely loved both of her sketches!  I decided I need to do some catching up on my baby girls album so I decided to scrap a few pages of her. 

The first sketch was perfect to scrap the pictures my husband took our first day home- of her little hands, feet, toes, and head. I just love seeing how tiny those things are on brand-new babies.  I just love how it turned out and can't wait to add it in her book.

Supplies:

Authentique 'Uncommon"
American Crafts Cardstock
American Crafts Thickers
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink- Charcoal
Imaginisce Foam Squares
 7b

Here is another page to add to baby's book. Looking at this pictures made me kind of sad that she is growing up so fast! Sometimes I wish they could stay little forever.

Supplies:
Authentique 'Splendid' 
American Cafts Cardstock
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink- Chestnut

No comments:

Post a Comment